How Does Website Development Work?
Your website will be responsive and built to engage your clients and prospective clients across a variety of platforms and devices, including smartphones, tablets, widescreen TVs, and computers. Together, we’ll work through a five-step process to create a dynamic, interesting, responsive and compelling website that provides a perfect showcase for your products or services:
- Consultation: An initial discussion of your needs, goals, and aspirations. I’ll ask you to send me some examples of websites that you love and don’t know why <- that’s the secret sauce, I’m looking to put the “you” into your website. Your potential customers and clients want to work with someone who is just like them. My end goal is to create a website that reflects you, and attracts customers who want spend time and money with you!
- Design: custom-build a website for you… one that appeals to the eye, cuts through the clutter, guides your visitor, and ultimately grows your brand.
- Fine Tuning: After its launch, I’ll keep tweaking and adjusting and together we continue to review your site, evaluate elements, ensure your goals are on target, and implement necessary changes.
- Training: If you are interested, I can teach you how to harness the extraordinary power of your website. You’ll learn how to add, update and delete blog posts and pages, enhance your site with videos and photos, add search words for SEO rankings, and much more. Training is via 1-to-2 Skype or FaceTime sessions scheduled at your convenience.
- Additional Support: Technology evolves, issues arise and businesses change. I am available to my clients to answer questions, troubleshoot and find solutions.
or Email: email@example.com
Typically completed within 10 days to 3 weeks
Every project is custom designed
Professional, friendly & easy-to-understand service
Every website can be easily updated and changed by you moving forward – no more “tied to the hip of a web developer” situations
Your new website will include self-managed Search Engine Optimization (SEO) areas for Google, Yahoo, Bing, Yandex and the like = keeping you out of the clutches of tricky, unscrupulous SEO *experts*
I simplify the confusion.
I make sure you need a website developer and not a software developer, which allows us to talk apples-to-apples and keeps you on the right track.
I break the myths.
Oftentimes new clients who come to me are in the cross hairs of unscrupulous people who refer to themselves as SEO experts with the goal of spreading paranoia and promising high Google rankings. My clients are firmly in control of their own SEO and Google ranking destiny.
I bring tons of added value.
I am creative when working with budgets.
It’s my way of life and how I serve relationships.
Website Developer & Clients must be a perfect pairing.
My services are not always a good fit for everyone. If you and I are not a match, I will provide you with a next step.
But we won’t know unless we talk. I’d love to hear about your project and what’s important to you…